Alchemist Haven
You are not logged in. If you're a guest, please register an account.
Alchemist Haven
You are not logged in. If you're a guest, please register an account.
Alchemist Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemist Haven: A FullMetal Alchemist RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.raven's dawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Karasu
Civilian
Civilian
.Karasu

.raven's dawn Empty
PostSubject: .raven's dawn   .raven's dawn Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:17 pm

general information

name
      karasu akatsuki

personality
      described as quiet he prefers to keep to himself. unfortunately being this way has it's downsides, this downside being that his personality is actually split. his second personality is actually a demonic version of his other half. when he is in this state it will be obvious since his mental state becomes like that of a person that suffers from insanity. His mouth will be constantly formed into a demonic smile. this side of him rarely shows and when it does whoever provoked it had better watch out.

appearance
      standing at six foot nothing, karasu akatsuki has black hair that sticks out the back of his head and if it grows much longer karasu will have to put it up in a pony-tail. his skin is slightly tanned and he is normally seen wearing dark clothing, including a black trench-coat and black combat boots as well as a full wardrobe of black. the one exception is a white scarf that wraps around his neck and trails off down his back as a reminder of a love lost. his slim build belies his true strength, which is necessary for his line of work.

Spoiler:

faction | rank
      civilian

nationality
      amestris

battle | skill information

weapons
      none

skills
      alchemy [earthen manipulation which includes rocks and metals]
      alchemy [elemental synthesis | otherwise known as chemical bonding karasu can break and form bonds between atoms at will, for example he would be able to convert normal table-salt into it's basic elements of sodium and chlorine or combine hydrogen, oxygen and chlorine to make hydrochloric acid]]
      metallurgist [aka: blacksmith as well as automail mechanic]

alchemy circles can be located on each of karasu's shoulders, palms and feet. totaling six not including ones he can draw.

items
      one log book [contains three sections [a listing of all metals and their properties | listing of compounds, their properties and their component elements | a complete log of all weapons ever made by karasu and any orders he has yet to fill]

history [&] rp sample

history
    .in the beginning
      after birth, karasu was left to die. stranded as a babe in a back alley he knew nothing of pain nor love. until someone found him, took him in as their own. all he could remember was the two of them standing there. he was in the woman's arms, both looking down at him with doofy smiles on their faces.
        woman "look honey, a baby."
        man "yes dear, after years of trying with no luck, it would be our luck to find a baby in an alley."
        woman "yes, our luck."

taking him back to their home he was raised as their own.

.there was a life
      at the age of three karasu picked up his first book. alchemy 101. at age five he picked up his first mallet, smaller than normal but still got the job done, of course he couldn't get much done. at the age of seven he was strong enough to finish entire projects in a day when it came to metallurgy. this detracted from his studies in school.

mostly working with earth and metals he became the most proficient person in his hometown at basically everything except math. in that same year he produced his first prosthetic limb. rudimentary as it was the person it ended up on claimed it worked like a real leg. he knew this was a lie.

at the age of ten he procured his first automail arm. bringing it to the city he showed it around to people, asking if anyone needed a prosthetic. he kinda needed the money to buy the metals he needed.

when nobody would buy the automail he began working on how to create his own metals or harvest them.

.that began to bloom
      working with alchemy karasu was able to harvest large amounts of metal by his thirteenth birthday. it was on this day, that the man and woman who had taken him in, were killed. shot down in cold blood their wills left everything to him. inheriting their home he transformed it into a home/research center/blacksmith shop.

by fifteen he ran a steadily growing business. dealing mostly in the production of weapons he did learn to make more and more complex automail, as well as learning how to maintain them. of course, he did still have a lot of playtime. this he used to become more and more proficient in alchemy, mainly the assembly and dis-assembly of compounds. this made his work extremely difficult as he had to be careful what he broke apart or fused. once he accidentally made hydrochloric acid and it ate half his work-bench.

.into a man
      now he owns the only blacksmith-automail shop in the western quadrant amestris.

rp sample
    Quote :
    the only person that deserved to know what was going on was in the building before him. after having left the hokage's palace he had come here. the hospital lay before him, white inside and out. he walked inside, passed through a corridor, ascended two flights of stairs and walked down one final hallway. the icu.

boop...boop...boop...boop went the machines in the room. standing in the doorway of that one little room with the one little person in it. a man sat by the side of the bed, clothed in a silk suit with all the high society wares.

he leaned over the bed slightly mumbling to himself.
      "first my wife...now my poor girl."

then he realized he was being watched, looking up he spotted karasu.
      "you...you did this to her!" he said as he stood and pointed at karasu.
      "i did your daughter no harm sir. now please, i wish to have a moment alone with her. i feel responsible for her...predicament."

grudgingly the man stepped away from the pale and extremely frail body on the bed. machines hooked up to her arms via tubes and cables connected to pads under her shirt. karasu heard the door close behind him and he was finally alone. with her.

the black-haired beauty lay before him. comatose had taken her shortly after they had met but he had never been able to visit because her father had constantly been keeping watch, night and day. kneeling beside her bed he touched her brow and spoke.
      "miho. you, are an exquisite being. nobody has ever had more power over me than you. but now i must go. we will never meet again. at least, that is most likely. goodbye beauty, the raven leaves for greater heights."

he slipped out of the open window, never to be seen in konoha hospital again. a small piece of paper lay hidden in her sleeve where she would find it should she wake. the following was written upon it.
      beauty is only a word, but you embody that word. you are, the epitome of beauty.
      nobody could ever be so lucky as to have bumped into you like i did.
      when we met, the stars aligned and nothing else mattered.
      now i see that all that has passed like an april day. a passing fancy.
      there was nothing there, i loved, though i do not know about you.
      to you, i am dead. and so i am no more.
      goodbye miho. forever.

.raven's dawn Crow

with his last bit of paper from his notebook he had written that. no more was he a sumiton user.

Last edited by .Karasu on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
.Karasu
Civilian
Civilian
.Karasu

.raven's dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: .raven's dawn   .raven's dawn Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:45 pm

asking for a "so far...so good...change this...expand this..."

Neutral

you know.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Civilian
Civilian
Solomon

.raven's dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: .raven's dawn   .raven's dawn Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Your nationality needs to be where your from. Amestris or Ishbal.

You also need to tell where your transmutation circles are and how many you have. (Etc)

Other than that, looks good.
Back to top Go down
.Karasu
Civilian
Civilian
.Karasu

.raven's dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: .raven's dawn   .raven's dawn Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:24 pm

alchemy circles added under skills.

bump for approval.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Civilian
Civilian
Solomon

.raven's dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: .raven's dawn   .raven's dawn Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Looks fine now.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.raven's dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: .raven's dawn   .raven's dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.raven's dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemist Haven :: The Information Corner :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: